Thanks for wanting to become a member!
When this form has been submitted we will set you up as a member and send you confirmation. Your membership will begin once we have received your membership fee. All new members are formally inducted into the Chamber at the next Board of Directors meeting.
Annual Membership (+HST): Includes $10 membership to the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
1-5 employees $136.00
6-15 employees $172.75
16-30 employees $220.00
31-50 employees $241.00
51-125 employees $372.25
126+ employees $461.50
Additional Location $99.25
Our member’s dues support our mission to “build a fertile entrepreneurial ecosystem’. The Chamber takes a very active role in local economic development through leadership, creativity and collaboration. Here are some of the initiatives our members have supported the Chamber in executing in the last year:
- Creation of our Pivot Points Video series. This video series showcases how business has built on their success by pivoting the way they market their business.
- Delivery of $250,000 of non-repayable funds to local Tourism Businesses.
- Publishing BEA+ to celebrate local excellence in our community.
- Developed a guide to help aspiring entrepreneurs start a successful business.
- The successful application for a $110,000 grant to promote shopping locally this Christmas.
- Setting up a local chapter of the Southeastern Ontario Angel Network to help fund high-growth startups.
- Sourcing funding to have a local resource person to assist employers in recruiting skilled staff from overseas. This is a project we run in partnership with Talent Beyond Boundaries.
The benefits Chamber members have access to include:
- Discounts on a variety of business services, including shipping, payment processing, and fuel.
- Chamber Group medical plans
- Chamber Update – Our regular newsletter is full of updates and opportunities for Cornwall-based organizations.
- Don’t have time to watch local Council meetings? We do that for you. Get updates on the activities of local councils from the City of Cornwall, SDG, South Stormont, and South Glengarry delivered to your inbox.
- Receive updates on government initiatives, such as changes to legislation, grant opportunities, and Shutdown updates. We review the information and send you a curated version with the essential details highlighted.
- Access to our ShopCornwallandArea.ca and getcurrent.ca platforms
- Discounted booth rates for our trade show.
- Present special offers to our members at one of our Chamber Coffee Chats
If you have any questions call Greg at 613-447-9025