Full Agenda and supporting documents: https://pub-southstormont.escribemeetings.com/FileStream.ashx?DocumentId=7459
The Council of South Stormont approved a By-law to authorize the Lease Agreement for Ingleside Vendor’s Village.
Delegations – OPP
- Extra police enforcement has been put in place to deal with several speeding complaints.
- Overall, there were no significant issues to report to Council.
Monthly Procurement Report
- In May, the Township procured an RFP for a new Fire Station sign for the St. Andrew’s Fire Station for $30,600.
Otter Energy Presentation
- Administration has provided information to Otter Energy to calculate the return on investment, cost and timing to complete a structural study of the arena roof, project oversight and administration time required by the Township.
- Administration will return to Council once the above can be reviewed and supplied by Otter Energy.
2021 Finance Projects Update
- There are several projects on track or expected to be completed by the end of May 2021, such as e-billing.
Building Statement of Revenues and Expenses
- The costs involved in administering the Ontario Building Code exceed revenues collected; thus, tax dollars supplement this department.
- Council approved the 2021 Annual Statement of Revenues and Expenses for the Building Department.
Council approved the following By-Laws:
- By-law No. 2021-046 Authorize Lease Agreement for Ingleside Vendor’s Village
- By-Law No. 2021-047 Housekeeping Zoning By-Law Update VII
Council moved into a closed session.
The next regular meeting will be Wednesday, June 09, 2021.